Experienced in all aspects of general engineering and fabrication, Bennet Engineering has the scope, precision and professionalism to bring your concept to life.
Centrally located in the busy Brisbane suburb of Carole Park, we pride ourselves on a quality job done on time and at the right price.
Bennet Engineering is committed to the satisfaction and needs of you the customer, with a positive attitude to time-critical jobs and the ability to fabricate on-site, we can limit your expensive down time.
With our expertise in general, specialised ,onsite fabrications, installations and design work, a wide variety of specialty machines and a large range of consumables, Bennet Engineering can make the precise response to your engineering needs.
- ART Smart 4000 Plasma with cutting cap of 16mm thick x 1500 x 3200 cutting area
- ART 4600SPX Plasma with engraving head with 3720 x 1900 cutting area
- Brake Press 135t with 3-metre bed with sectional tooling
- Geka Punch and Shears up to 12mm thick x 28 diameter punching capacity
- Stud Gun up to M16 capacity
- Guillotine 3mm cutting
- 4 welding bays with overhead cranes
- Alloy Tig and Mig welding
- Lathe, Milling and slotting machines